Monday, January 14, 2013

Polka Dot & Apple Theme Classroom


'

Finally here it is!! My apple word wall that I am currently using in my classroom.  My classroom is a read and green apple/polka dot theme.  This word wall includes Fry's first 300 words.  I promise you it is of great quality!  Shown below are the letter cards and word cards.  Just print, laminate, cut, and oooo la la it is done!! I also provided a picture of my **FREEBIE** labels and pennant banner.  For my banner, I hung it above my word wall.  I used the Ellison machine in my building to spell out "apple words" and pasted each letter on a different triangle.  Then I bought some black and white polka dot ribbon, punched 1 hole on each top side of the triangle, and threaded it through.  

      





So what do you all think?

Here are my "acceptance apples" that I have hanging in my classroom near my library :)








Right now I am currently using polka dot labels for my classroom library.  I plan on switching the labels to my "homemade" labels that were shown above.  Just type in the category and print!! Easy as that.  I am using red and green polka dot ribbon to decorate each bin. I punched a hole on each top side of the label and used a ring to attach it to the buckets.  I bought the buckets at Dollar Tree :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the polka dots! Thank you for the freebie! I am your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your posts!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete